Sunday 23 December 2007

Re-post

Wednesday, 12 December 2007

A letter to America .

As the Christmas season is nearly upon us I feel the need to use this blog for personal reasons , my son and his new wife will be celebrating their first married Christmas together , I would like to wish them a truly splendid Christmas and an exciting New Year . To my daughter in laws parents go my sincere best wishes , and to her sister and her husband and their son , all the very best . For a wonderful few days I met lots of the family and best wishes to them all , I should not single out anyone , but have a good time Big Kev and Bill C. A special festive wish to Dr. C .
One is fortunate , in life , to meet a few good people but to meet so many lovely and kind souls , as I did recently , has given me a new hope for the future and the anticipation of meeting them all again .
So enjoy yourselves , I will be thinking of you .

No comments: