Wednesday 20 August 2008

Doc Jr.--- An update .

The latest news in the family is that Doc Jr. is preparing to return to the U.S. following his economic migration ( temporarily ) to the U.K. , his departure , in about a moths time , will be bitter/sweet . I will once more be my own master and be able to do as I wish , but I suppose that I will miss his acerbic wit ; I commented that a prophet is without honour in his own land , and bemoaned a general lack of respect , to which the response was that children are there to " take the mickey " out of their parents . I suppose that this is the modern equivalent of the slave whose job it was to whisper "Thou art mortal" to their master .
Still the bright side of this is that I get to visit Chicago on a "free" holiday and annoy him .

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well thanks for the compliment, i think !!! Oh and i hope you know there will be a lodging fee, when you do come and stay.


Oh yeah i forgot to add, have you nothing better to do?? and when you have the time, make me a brew...

Doc jnr