Wednesday 27 May 2009

Back at home .


Following my visit to hospital, for surgery , I have nothing but admiration for the ward staff at the MRI , even the food was good and the domestic staff very attentive . It did not escape me that if a ward is efficient and nursing staff display the highest care standards , then that ward is well managed and led ; it was telling that the ward manager was not afraid to do normal duties and get his hands dirty . Regrettably I have to return in a week for further surgery so bloging will be light , so whats new you may say , however I should be able to deliver an insight on the patient experience .

DocJr. has a new Jeep Cherokee , a raised all singing and dancing beast with all the bells and whistles , which he takes " off-roading " a sport that seems incredibly dangerous and risky and having ones Jeep caked in mud six inches thick is a badge of honour . Where did I go wrong in his upbringing !!

No comments: