Tuesday 16 October 2007

You have to give credit to the Aussies .

I do hope that Gandalf at Up Pompeii does not mind my reproducing his Antipodean observation .


Aussie humour!
Two Arab terrorists are in a locker room taking a

shower after their bomb making class in Melbourne ,

when one notices the other has a huge cork stuck in his arse.


If you do not mind me saying," stated the second,

"that cork looks very uncomfortable. Why don't you take it out?"

I regret I cannot", lamented the first Arab.
"It is permanently stuck in my arse."


"I do not understand," said the other.
The first Arab says,

"I was walking along Russell Street ,and I tripped over an oil lamp.

There was a puff of smoke, and then a huge old man in Australian Flag attire

with a white beard and Akubra hat came boiling out.

He said, "I am Captain Aussie, the Genie. I can grant you one wish."

I said, "No shit?"

God Bless Australia

No comments: