Sunday 13 January 2008

Pot Purri .

Since it is the weekend , I thought a round-up of odd thoughts might be appropriate .

What sort of a country do we live in when the authorities take a Ghanain woman , suffering from terminal cancer , from her hospital bed and deport her , certainly to die .

Peter Hain proves that the Labour government is institutionally corrupt , the whole lot of them cannot tell right from wrong . They make the last Tory government appear as angels compared to themselves , from Brown down they are an abomination in the sight of God and Man .

The French are no better when their President is shown to be an adulterer and a liar , such are the new E.U. elite .


I was pleased that Hillary Clinton's fortunes are rising in the Democratic Primaries , a female President is just what the U.S. needs .

My sincere apologies to my dear Grand-daughter , who's birthday I forgot on the 9th. , I promise that I will make it up , so think of a nice present .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you kidding me, Hillary is more corrupt than her husband. She is an aider and abetter in his philandering by employing detectives to find dirt on his other women to keep them quiet.
That is just the minor icing on her Marxist cake. George Soros is one of her partners and contributers.
Norman Hsu anyone? Her biggest bundler now in prison.
Whitewater....her deal.
Cattle futures...her deal.
700 missing FBI files on the republican party...found on her desk....(amazing that she helped on the fringes to bring Nixon down but yet is doing worse things than he every did.)