Friday 28 March 2008

Geert Wilders publishes Fitna .


I would like to publicly thank Geert Wilders for producing his film Fitna , it is a most measured exposure of the intolerance shown by one religion to others , it shows the utter disregard for life by one certain religion .
It is a call to arms for people in Britain , Europe and the whole world to be on it's guard against Islam in all the guises that it hides in , it does not incite people to violence nor does it insult the Prophet .
I stand side by side with Geert Wilders and what he seeks to do ; an attack on Wilders is an attack on me .
It is written in the Christian Holy Book " an eye for an eye , a tooth for a tooth " , surely I have the right to live my life in accord with my Holy Texts ; as others claim the right to do .
All I ask is that you watch FITNA and make up your own minds and having done so do what YOU think is right .

No comments: