Friday 19 September 2008

A comment.

I posted this comment in response to a post by KGS at Tundra Tabloids entitled "We are losing Europe to Islam" . Tundra Tabloids is a fine site and I would heartily recommend you to visit it soon , your education is not complete without putting T.T. in your favourites .

Blogger the doctor said...

Whilest I agree with the basis of your argument in this fine post , I fear that effectively Islam has already taken Europe . The people have had to stand back and watch their national governments and the E.U. make Muslims "preferred" citizens . Benefits , housing , household goods and cars , all are given to the immigrant people ; our own people in need are given very little .
Yes , the native populations could do something about it ; sheer force of numbers would prevail in any confrontation , however our governments relies on the fact that we are law abiding citizens . The immigrants , on the other hand , care nothing for our laws and break them with impunity , knowing that the police are reluctant to take action against them . Islam has already won , I wish that it was not so .

Saturday, September 20, 2008 1:22:00 AM

1 comment:

Ken said...

I expect to be in the UK later this year. You will be notified of my arrival. Have you any idea how much I will enjoy this?