Saturday 27 September 2008

Off to Cambridge .

You will have noticed that Doc has not done much posting of late , mainly because I had not a great deal of good news to impart . Well salvation is at hand , tomorrow I go to a conference in Cambridge , such a beautiful place to visit .
It will be a pleasure to converse with people of equal intellect , who actually know how to conduct a civil conversation . It was an unexpected discovery to find that just as much knowledge exchange takes place over diner and in the bar ; it is un-nerving to be discussing philosophy at 0200am. and still making sense .
So I go to re-charge my batteries and leave the economic situation behind , along with the Tory party conference who will , I am sure , manage to convince the country that they are still unfit to govern . It is not only the Labour Party that needs a new leader , so do the Tories , the question is who?

No comments: